[darcs-devel] [patch1185] Implementing function getDeps. (and 2 more)

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 6 04:06:26 UTC 2014

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

I looked at the first one (getDeps), and I think I understand the
function, I just have a few remarks about variable naming to make the
code more understadable. Also beware of trailing whitespaces.

About the second one (show dependencies), the description of the
command can contain how to use it:

    darcs show dependencies | dot -Tpdf -o [FILE].pdf

I haven't looked at the code in detail but on small repositories it
works well and it's quite fun to use. On a local mirror of darcs.net
I've never seens it finish even on a fast desktop machine..

Still have to look at the 3rd one.