[darcs-devel] [patch1182] Implementation of the command 'darcs undo'.

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 6 07:40:46 UTC 2014

I had a look at the UI. It's a bit confusing, particularly with the
"Last state" thing. On the other hand, the UI does mean it supports
"redo" implicitly.

I wonder if it would be better to have a separate "redo" command
instead, and present the things to undo (and redo) as a more explicit
stack where the last command is listed first. Perhaps if a single "darcs
undo" could only undo one operation, the UI would be simpler - it would
just say "undo record [y/n]?"