[darcs-devel] Fwd: [Haskell] ANN: HacBerlin - Haskell Hackathon in Berlin, 26-28 Sep 2014

Andreas Brandt andreas.brandt.de at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:20:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

I submitted a couple of patches some years ago and would love to get
back to some darcs/haskell hacking.

However, I didn't follow darcs development very close recently so I'm
not sure where I could help. Do you have some tasks on hand for a
beginner/intermediate haskeller? Or should I just pick some issues from
the bug tracker in preparation of the hackathon (never attended one before)?

Cheers,
Andreas