[darcs-devel] [patch1093] resolve issue642: Automatic detection of file renames

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jan 31 07:16:49 UTC 2014

I'm having trouble reproducing a hashed-storage repository whose code
matches that imported into darcs. I've grabbed
http://hub.darcs.net/jlneder/hashed-storage-look-for-moves and also
tried applying patches from http://bugs.darcs.net/file4493/add-fileid-
info-to-the-index-format.dpatch without success. Do you have one? I'm
having some build problems on Windows and a proper history of the code
would be very useful (it would also be useful later on even if we do end
up merging the code into Darcs properly).