[darcs-devel] [patch1181] Some files are not being written to the bucketed cache...

Marcio Diaz bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jul 17 20:36:43 UTC 2014

New submission from Marcio Diaz <marcio.diaz at gmail.com>:

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

Thu Jul 17 17:27:11 ART 2014  Marcio Diaz <marcio.diaz at gmail.com>
  * Some files are not being written to the bucketed cache because there is
  no bucket folder. This patch fixes this bug.

  If the global cache doesn't exist (the directory ~/.cache/darcs) and
  we clone a repository that is already in our file system, the first
  inventory (which appears in hashed_inventory) is not being copied
  to the global cache.

files: patch-preview.txt, some-files-are-not-being-written-to-the-bucketed-cache-because-there-is-.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 17614
nosy: mdiaz
status: needs-screening
title: Some files are not being written to the bucketed cache...