[darcs-devel] [issue2047] Falsifiable Darcs.Test.Patch.Properties.recommute

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sun Jun 1 16:21:34 UTC 2014

Ben Franksen <benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de> added the comment:

OMG. I would have searched the tracker for a duplicate, except I never
expected Darcs to contain a bug like that for over three years and
apparently nobody knows how to fix it. It makes me feel I am wasting my
time fiddling with UI issues.

I am changing the status of this ticket, as this is obviously
reproducible, in fact we have a number of documented cases of failure.

status: needs-reproduction -> needs-diagnosis/design