[darcs-devel] [patch1174] New option "--reorder" for the command pull

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Tue Jun 17 18:57:39 UTC 2014

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

Can the job of moving ours-only patches to the top be delegated to
tentativelyMergePatches directly? That would bring a couple of advantages:

* --reorder would work for pull, apply and rebase pull
* behaviour with regards to conflicting patches would be clearer

Also, I think it's ok if you reuse the existing --reorder (actually
--reorder-patches) flag. And I would make it a basic option.

As for the test I think it's good enough.

As for the "uncommon" name, maybe "oursOnly" would fit.