[darcs-devel] hlint suggestions

Matthias Fischmann mf at zerobuzz.net
Thu Mar 13 06:36:48 UTC 2014

Hi Ryan, I have no authority there, but my guess is that both you and
the reviewers will benefit more from by-topic patches: They are easier
to understand (though arguably also a bit duller), and if there are
any disagreements between htlint and the darcs developers, they will
probably be local to one patch.

cheers,
Matthias