[darcs-devel] [issue1416] put log files in tempdir instead of in working dir

Ale Gadea alex.aegf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:15:14 UTC 2014

Hi!

> Perhaps we should store these files in _darcs/tmp ?

It seems a good idea, I go for it?

Something I was thinking is that store all the temps files together can
be a little messy. I mean, dont know when or how(if exist, for some
reason, a darcs command) erase the temps files, but it can happen
that temp dir have ~400 files (till ~100 for every command, for the
commands send, tag, record and amendrecord)
Again, I dont know if this can be annoying. I suppose, if it is, we
can have temps dirs for every command (_darcs/temp/temp_*cmdName*)
and store there the corresponding temp files.

I know I dont know many things :)
Sorry if what I'm saying doesnt make sense jeje.

cheers.
--
Ale Gadea