[darcs-devel] [issue2362] cleanup or prevent temporary files left by darcs in the working copy

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Mar 28 12:00:53 UTC 2014

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

There may be a related bug here, but I can't find it on the tracker.

Something to do with darcs get semi-spuriously complaining about not
being able to download some file.
Some kind of error that was scary sounding but *seemingly* harmless,
and I seem to remember one of these file names being created

Could be complete red herring though.

I seem to remember SPJ was one of the reporters

Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>