[darcs-devel] [patch1149] resolve issue2364: fix file corruption on double fetch

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Thu May 1 19:56:19 UTC 2014

Thanks again for working on this. Just to clarify if my understanding is correct:

The race appears to be caused at a low level by name clashes in the intermediate files, and
triggered frequently because U is routinely fetched twice by the higher-level code.

Your patch here reduces or eliminates the trigger, and you hope to send another patch that also
avoids the name clashes in the intermediate files.

So we may as well apply this patch immediately. I'll do that soon unless I hear anything to the
contrary.

assignedto:  -> ganesh
nosy: +ganesh