[darcs-devel] [patch1151] avoid a syntax error with haddock-2.13.2 (and 4 more)

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Sun May 11 08:50:32 UTC 2014

> Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li> added the comment:
>
> I've pushed all of these except the commandProgramName one to screened.

Thanks.

> I think that commandProgramName was actually added to allow external
> programs using the darcs library to use the darcs command infrastructure
> - I'll check on the details later. We should add a comment to the code
> to make this clear if so.

I just thought it was an opportunity to simplify things a bit. But if there
is a purpose to the commandProgramName member, e.g. to make it easier to use
darcs as a library, by all means let us keep it there. Though I am not sure
I understand the idea fully yet, so yes, some more details would be welcome.

Cheers
Ben
--
"Make it so they have to reboot after every typo." -- Scott Adams