[darcs-devel] [patch1157] implement doFastZip to create zip archive from pristin...

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Thu May 15 21:14:31 UTC 2014

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

New version.

John MacFarlane fixed zip-archive's bug so I bumped the dependency.

Got rid of time dependency (used datetime, a dependency we introduced
when porting fast-export/import code).

Also I thing the strict bytestrings of pathAndContents are not
a problem since the list returned by this function *is* lazy.

I've added a --zip flag to `darcs dist` so to easily try the feature.

Remaining issues:

* The new pathsAndContents function of HashedIO is quite ad-hoc.
* do we really want doFastZip inside of darcs, or in darcsden?

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Thu May 15 18:07:00 ART 2014  Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com>
  * implement doFastZip to create zip archive from pristine tree