[darcs-devel] [patch1163] darcs.cabal: make Haskell2010 the defaul... (and 2 more)

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Thu May 29 21:12:58 UTC 2014

New submission from Ben Franksen <benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de>:

I will create a new issue for the other half of issue2394, i.e. the one that
concerns the convert command.

3 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

Sun May 11 12:22:44 CEST 2014  benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de
  * darcs.cabal: make Haskell2010 the default-language for all stanzas

  This implied some more changes: we must demand cabal version >= 1.10, and
  change the extensions fields to default-extensions; in the implementation of
  some of the commands, needed to fix the indentation of do blocks.

Sun May 11 12:56:22 CEST 2014  benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de
  * make optimize command respect --quiet by using putInfo

Thu May 29 23:05:38 CEST 2014  Ben Franksen <benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de>
  * resolve issue2394: allow maximal mixing of options for the optimize command

  This means --patch-index, --no-patch-index, and --pristine will, in addition
  to their previous behavior, also respect all the other options.

files: darcs_cabal_-make-haskell2010-the-default_language-for-all-stanzas.dpatch, patch-preview.txt, unnamed
messages: 17486
nosy: bf
status: needs-screening
title: darcs.cabal: make Haskell2010 the defaul... (and 2 more)