[darcs-devel] [patch1210] put again as verbose-only the patches pack fail messag...

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Wed Nov 5 18:52:02 UTC 2014

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

Strangely "darcs send" did not prompt me to redact the bundle mail..

So the explanation is that the "patches pack fail" message was always
displayed so that users of the development branch could see when pack
getting failed. Since then, downloading of the basic pack and patches
pack has been "de-synchronized" (ie if 1st one fails, 2nd one is tried
anyway). So that message was shown almost always, which is "too much".

I'm just going to self-accept it right away.

status: needs-screening -> accepted