[darcs-devel] [patch1213] fix the convert command (convert.sh test failed)

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Thu Nov 13 23:52:23 UTC 2014

Ben Franksen wrote:
> Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
>> I've pushed this to screened.
>>
>> Ben - you can generally just push your own patches to screened
>
> Yes, that makes sense and thanks for the reminder. Bear with me, I am
> still learning the workflow and have been confused about screened vs.
> reviewed. Yesterday I studied the wiki page again and I think I understand
> it better now. Can I push a change to screened using the patch tracker or
> do I have to log in with ssh and actually issue a 'darcs push'?

Stupid me. I can just darcs push bf at darcs.net...

And there is also the method of signing the patch when sending. In fact I
thought I was doing that, because I got a message from GPG when I darcs
send. But after reading more carefully I see now that the message talks
about decrypting the passphrase for the mail server. Urgh. So, for the last
patch I sent I now did

darcs push bf at darcs.net:/home/darcs-unstable/screened

but that failed (permission denied). It is perhaps not the correct path...

Cheers
Ben
--
"Make it so they have to reboot after every typo." -- Scott Adams