[darcs-devel] [patch1234] patch index creation memory improvements

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Tue Nov 25 03:32:36 UTC 2014

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

Output of annotate is correct on the few files I tried in the darcs.net
repo (darcs.cabal and NEWS), and there is no notable performance
regression on these files.

Memory consumption on PI creation is indeed flat (hurrah!) and time
performance is slightly better. Also each patch make minimal changes so
that's reassuring. I'm screening the bundle for now (not accepting it
yet in case there is a general performance regression).

status: in-discussion -> needs-review