[darcs-devel] [patch1154] Tidy up checkNewAndOldFilenames in the M... (and 17 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Fri Oct 31 07:41:46 UTC 2014

This has been sitting around for a while and should definitely get
into  darcs 2.10. I've read through it, though not in great detail,
and it all seems like a significant improvement and also clarifies
the tests.

I *think* there might be occasional and intermittent breakage in one
of the moves tests - perhaps the one Guillaume already mentioned -
but I think it would be best to address that separately rather than
holding up this patch.

status: needs-review -> accepted-pending-tests