[darcs-devel] [patch1321] 1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Fri Apr 10 18:42:18 UTC 2015

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

The warning message in the patch description default file (when one runs
`darcs rec`) is quite visible IMO. (I know it's not your point but just
saying.)

I would stick with the current behaviour,even if it seems arbitrary, I
find it aesthetically more pleasant and it makes log messages look less
surprising. Also there is the authority argument of git using the same
format restriction.

*If* we come back to the previous behaviour, then we should rollback
more of the previous patch, as there will be no longer need of prefixing
lines with '#' below the separator.