[darcs-devel] in-repo branches

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Fri Feb 13 19:31:42 UTC 2015

Just some thoughts.

Since I started seriously hacking Darcs and especially since my latest
blunder with an erroneous patch that of course cleanly compiled in my repo
because that has a handful of not-yet-ready (and debugging-) patches......

I am now ready to admit that in-repo branches might not be such a bad idea
after all ;-) It would be much simpler to make sure everything compiles and
tests clean if I could quickly switch to another branch w/o having to create
a completely new repo each time (which also needs its own new cabal sandbox
etc etc).

Cheers
Ben
--
"Make it so they have to reboot after every typo." -- Scott Adams