[darcs-devel] [patch1295] adding -K option to less, the third

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Sat Feb 21 22:11:03 UTC 2015

Guillaume Hoffmann wrote:
> Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:
> Thanks! I wonder why you open distinct patch tickets for amended
> versions of your patches.

Because I had no clue how to avoid that.

> Do you use "darcs send --mail --subject"[patchXXXX]"?

I understand now that I should have ;-) Thanks.

If there are more useful tricks like that I want to know! I am sure some of
them are somewhere in the wiki but these tricks are usually mentioned in
passing; it's a bit hard to find the information when you need it.

Cheers
Ben
> Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
> <http://bugs.darcs.net/patch1295>
make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies and the other
way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
The first method is far more difficult."   ― C.A.R. Hoare