[darcs-devel] [patch1296] resolve issue2431: rollback Control.Monad.Catch genera...

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Thu Feb 26 19:27:45 UTC 2015

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

I observed that the bug is resolved by this patch. So the problem came
specifically from the withTemp function?

Also +1 for removing the dependency on exceptions.

I see that the change to withSSHConnection's body (not type) has not
been rollbacked, so we still have the ssh error reporting. We also keep
renderExecException and readInteractiveProcess.

Too bad there are a few useless blank lines hunk.

Accepted into 2.10, thanks

milestone:  -> 2.10.0 HEAD
status: needs-review -> accepted