[darcs-devel] [issue2413] view a Darcs patch file as if it were applied in a repo

Ernesto bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jan 15 16:21:56 UTC 2015

Ernesto <neto at netowork.me> added the comment:

Sounds like a good idea. I will try to implement it (no guarantees on
when I will finish). I was considering an approach that writes the
output to the stdout with a flag that allows the change to be written to
a provided path or to show it in $EDITOR (not sure if this workin on
Windows though). For now I will restrict the scope to single files
although I will have in mind that in the future, allowing that for full
directoires might be nice.