[darcs-devel] [issue2372] Please remove "HINT: I could not reach..." message

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jul 2 11:46:20 UTC 2015

Ben Franksen <benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de> added the comment:

To my surprise I have trouble to reproduce the problem (using the same
repo on the NFS server and on the client). When I remove
_darcs/prefs/sources I can't get it to re-create it when I do a pull.
When I create it empty, darcs no longer adds anything to it.

Strange. I could swear I have seen this happening with pre-2.10.0
screened: deleted the line as the HINT suggested and it got re-added by
darcs when I used the repo from the other machine.

milestone: 2.12.0 HEAD ->