[darcs-devel] [patch1366] added a test to show that show files is ... (and 6 more)

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jun 22 22:43:36 UTC 2015

Ben Franksen <benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de> added the comment:

I don't think this can cause performance problems. My rationale is that
either you need to know what's under a directory or not. If you need the
information you must expand possible stubs on the way before you make
any query, otherwise you get wrong information (such as happened with
issue2447). If you don't need to know, there is no reason to access this
part of the tree and in this case expansion does not happen and does not
cost anything.

milestone: 2.10.1 STABLE ->
status: accepted -> needs-review