[darcs-devel] [patch1333] resolve issue 2327

alain91 bugs at darcs.net
Tue Jun 23 20:21:33 UTC 2015

alain91 <alain091 at gmail.com> added the comment:

It seems difficult to add access to /"isInteractive" /because this
function needs the list of flags as argument. But options list are not
accessible in the arguments.

I don't want to destabilize the code by adding new argument to manage
/"isInteractive"

/I'd rather to stay with the current patch//and I stop to investigate on
this issue.