[darcs-devel] [patch1373] resolve issue2400

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sun Jun 28 19:51:15 UTC 2015

Ben Franksen <benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de> added the comment:

One patch following up and improving on the one one that claims to have
resolved issue2400. The other patch is a dependency (see patch1380). I
think it makes a lot of sense to apply them all together anyway, also for
2.10.1, so no need to rebase patch1380, which is why I have obsoleted the
latter.

2 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 90657a5991d2c040255c9a31c02e50122df630f5