[darcs-devel] [patch1303] resolve issue2432: use the merged version of the local...

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Tue Mar 3 23:23:59 UTC 2015

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

Review:

* test changes: ok

* in Darcs.Patch.Depends:
    * the change in mergeThem is just to adapt to the new signature of
merge2FL
    * merge2FL: we now return the complete upper (or lower, depending on
the piece of documentation) part of the "merge diamond". This will
enable us to "use the merged version of the local patches" when bringing
them at the top of our history when doing `pull --reorder`.

* in Darcs.Repository.Merge:
    * the type of 'applyps' (thus 'doChanges') is changed so that it
returns a repository with the correct witnesses. Also we take into
account the repository yielded by (repeated) applications of mapAdd.
    * also it makes sense to run the reorder code only if (mc ==
MakeChanges). Does not change anything concretely now (since the
commands where this fails are unrevert and rollback, which do not accept
--reorder), but it makes more sense when reading the code.

Accepted!

status: needs-review -> accepted