[darcs-devel] [issue2450] dataenc is deprecated in favour of sandi

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Thu Oct 15 22:20:32 UTC 2015

I've tried this with GHC 7.4, and while sandi 0.3 doesn't work there it seems
we can loosen the lower bound to include sandi 0.2. I'll send a followup patch
to change that.

FWIW I use different GHC installations - I used to just install the binary
tarballs from the GHC website into different directories, though now I use
NixOS for that.

You should be able to share the same cabal sandbox directory between different
GHCs as the packages get installed into directories named after the GHC
version, unless something goes a bit wrong.

milestone:  -> 2.10.2 STABLE