[darcs-devel] [issue2483] http://hub.darcs.net/darcs/darcs-wiki is not a true mirror: it has extra (spam?) patches

Ivan Zakharyaschev bugs at darcs.net
Sat Jan 9 02:36:44 UTC 2016

Ivan Zakharyaschev <imz at altlinux.org> added the comment:

> ganesh's suggestion has been implemented (thanks).
> I think this particular issue can be marked resolved ?

I think so, too. Thanks!

> imz: I'm not sure what you mean;

I've brought up the issue that as an ordinary user of hub.darcs.net, one
is not able to do such a thing  easily (for another one's own repo), if
one wants it to be an exact mirror of something else.

Changes cannot be obliterated in an automated way through the ssh
interface. The "obliterate" command under ssh doesn't interpret any
additional options which would make it possible to select the changes
from the command line. It works interactively only.

That's not directly related to this issue, of course. Just a side-note.

status: unknown -> resolved