[darcs-devel] [patch1432] do not open patches uselessly when no file restriction...

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Sun Jan 17 12:46:03 UTC 2016

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

I tried again without this patch, and darcs did *not* open all patches
during interactive selection.  I think there was a confusion on my
machine with testing with the OS version of Darcs (2.10.1) which had the
bug.

So the path does not fix anything special. One can see in
Darcs.Patch.TouchesFiles that when the given list of files is Nothing,
the patch is not read (select.. and deselect.. functions).

Anyway it's good to have this change to clarify the source code.