[darcs-devel] [patch1439] WIP handle file moves when importing from git

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jan 22 19:17:56 UTC 2016

New submission from Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com>:

Here is my current progress on porting import of file moves
from Owen's darcs-bridge. It is a feature that would help
create much better darcs imports (one can see in any big git repository
that file moves often happen: `git fast-export -M | grep "^R "`).

I need help with the compilation errors I'm getting:

<http://lpaste.net/4673015084807618560>

To port the code I looked, in the repository [1], at the following diff:

    darcs diff --from-hash b138854b72  --to-hash dd804b514f0

Which contains two patches (the first one changing InCommit so that it
contains an RL, and the second one that parses and interpret file moves).

I also looked at the latest recorded state of the darcs-bridge repository.

[1] http://hub.darcs.net/owst/darcs-bridge-export-branch

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

patch 0d401b983e53a52e3f8892425bb0f41c81b2292d