[darcs-devel] [patch1439] WIP handle file moves when importing from git

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jan 25 14:31:19 UTC 2016

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

A working version.

I tested it with various git repositories I had on my
machine (cryptol, pandoc, gitit, git, ghc, learn you a haskell)
which helped me found cases where the interaction between file moves
and new directories could be problematic. Also (and unlike Owen's
darcs-bridge if I'm not mistaken), this current code does delete empty
directories after a file move.

In the shell tests, after converting to darcs it is important
to run "darcs check" since I had cases where I made the import code
create inconsistent pristines.

I've added an explicit dependency on the patch that modifies RL. This also
implies that the bundle will not make it to branch 2.10.

3 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

patch 21d147a476e4db70e66bc26d1259742f1f2f1215