[darcs-devel] [issue2502] push patches to all repositories in prefs/repos

Henning Thielemann bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jul 14 07:48:00 UTC 2016

New submission from Henning Thielemann <darcs at henning-thielemann.de>:

I am currently maintaining darcs repositories both at code.haskell.org and
hub.darcs.net. It would help me to have an option for 'darcs push' that
pushes to multiple repositories in one go.

A command like

$ darcs push --all-repos

should push to all repos in _darcs/prefs/repos. I think it should be
rather equivalent to

$ for repo in `cat _darcs/prefs/repos`; do darcs push $repo; done

Currently I am doing the same with a simple shell script. Thus the new
option would be a nice addition, but no essential feature.

nosy: lemming
status: unknown
title: push patches to all repositories in prefs/repos