[darcs-devel] [patch1378] run network tests by default

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Thu May 5 17:32:21 UTC 2016

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

Ben, in the Github thread there are two reports: juhp's one which is
up-to-date and peti's one which is outdated (darcs 2.10.3), and
./tests/network/issue1932-remote.sh was not split yet from
./tests/issue1932-colon-breaks-add.sh.

You're right that we could add sshlib to this script anyway, but just in
case, I would disable network tests in the release branch and leave them
in HEAD.

... and now that I read the Github thread, I don't understand juhp's error.