[darcs-devel] [patch1521] issue2512: fix

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Oct 24 15:35:55 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I just noticed this patch from end of September sitting in our spam traps.
Apologies for the delay in unblocking it!

(I think I saw some comments from Ganesh on it pass by, so my understanding
is that we're in touch)

I'm still acting as a sort of flaky and inefficient human spam filter
around non-subscribed senders trying to get things through to our mailing
lists (the bugs email address is technically a mailing list with one
recipient: the bug tracker).  I sometimes forget to clear the traps.