[darcs-devel] [patch1559] Add --[no-]enum-patches to show repo

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 9 13:27:19 UTC 2017

Sorry, ignore the last message.

Here are the not-yet-accepted patches that this one depends on:

patch 704f473f35d8c72b8037b641375e9a25ca100010
Author: Ben Franksen <benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de>
Date:   Wed Mar 29 23:04:40 CEST 2017
  * get rid of almost all flag list hacking

  The only command where this was highly non-trivial was whatsnew. For the
  others, a few simple refactorings in the option definitions made the
changes
  quite mechanical. For instance, I have changed options where the user code
  (the command implementations, mostly) had to supply a default, with
separate
  options (e.g. conficts -> conflictsYes, conflictsNo). This makes it
clearer
  which commands have which defaults and makes it less probable to
  accidentally use one default for the options definition and another
one for
  parsing the option.

  The remaining few cases are those where we need to do processing of
the raw
  flag list: the match option hack for init (--to-match is converted to
  --match), and the WorkRepo and NewRepo flags. My plan for removing
these is:
  (1) change definition of the matching options darcs init takes, and
  (2) but IO into DarcsOptDescr, so we can do the needed processing on
  options, rather than the raw flag list

patch 21efdfd6bbc5fed9f2b71b1f92619d5fc94ad404
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Sat Apr  1 13:12:21 CEST 2017
  * make option definitions local to commands where possible

  The rationale is that this allows to omit type signatures. These
signatures
  are useless in practice and a hindrance whenever options are
refactored. The
  change is completely mechanical except where we share option definitions
  between related commands.