[darcs-devel] [issue2322] a command to turn lazy repositories into complete ones

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 9 13:54:43 UTC 2017

+1. Missed a command like that more than once. I prefer subcommand of
optimize i.e. 'darcs optimize complete'. ('darcs optimize strict' would
be the correct terminology here, but I guess it's too obscure to anyone
unfamiliar with Haskell and/or CS theory.) IMO it is not used often
enough to justify a top-level command. Also there is nothing 'broken'
with a lazy repo, so 'repair' doesn't feel right.