[darcs-devel] [patch1586] feature: push --rebase

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Tue Aug 15 12:36:00 UTC 2017

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

I am sending this for discussion and experimentation, so it is not yet
for screened.

The typical use case for me is synchronizing darcs repos on different
computers. For instance, I start developing a new feature (like this
one) on one machine, then record a patch with a WIP tag in its name.
When I continue on the other machine, I pull the patch, work further on
it, amend it (often editing the patch description, sometimes more than
once), then push --rebase,  and so on.

nosy: bf
status: needs-screening
title: feature: push --rebase