[darcs-devel] [patch1586] feature: push --rebase

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Tue Aug 15 12:41:55 UTC 2017

One could argue whether --rebase is a good name for the option. Other
candidates are: --suspend, --suspend-conflicts or --suspend-conflicting.

One could also debate whether changing the semantics of --all for rebase
apply is a good idea (especially when hijacking a patch). I personally
think it's no problem, since I never use --all when rebasing manually,
instead I hit the 'a' key when I know I want to apply everything (so I
still get the questions about which patches to suspend and whether I
want to hijack stuff).