[darcs-devel] [patch1581] resolved issue2543: darcs push with empty or no arguments

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Sun Aug 20 16:22:06 UTC 2017

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

Just to be clear, the patch produces the following response in an empty
repo (which is not ideal but slightly better than before):

~~~
$ darcs push
No default repository to push to, please specify one.

$ darcs push ""

darcs failed:  Not a repository:  (/_darcs/inventory does not exist)

HINT: Do you have the right URI for the repository?
~~~

I don't care too much about the corner case `darcs push ""`, and the
patch improves the code of D.UI.Commands.Push, so I'm going to accept it.

status: needs-review -> accepted