[darcs-devel] [patch1588] support GHC 8.2

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Mon Aug 21 06:20:10 UTC 2017

New submission from Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>:

minor updates for GHC 8.2. Dependencies now seem to also have been
bumped.

Note that Cabal 2.0 doesn't yet work with our custom Setup.hs which
might be an obstacle to actually completing a build, this is being
worked on separately.

[I previously tried to send this by email, so it's possible a second
copy will appear. Still haven't figured out why that only works
intermittently :-( ]

files: support-base-4_10_ghc-8_2_x.dpatch
messages: 19621
nosy: ganesh
status: needs-review
title: support GHC 8.2