[darcs-devel] [patch1537] remove umask and update_working paramete... (and 2 more)

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sun Mar 19 20:59:50 UTC 2017

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

3 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 60112ae92feb318a8a82901b1f865771447a82bb
Author: Ben Franksen <benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de>
Date:   Sun Mar 19 21:20:04 CET 2017
  * remove umask and update_working parameters from withRepoLockCanFail

  This entry point is currently only used for attemptCreatePatchIndex. I added
  documentation to withRepoLockCanFail that makes it clear that neither
  pending nor pending.tentative should be touched by the job, making the call
  to revertRepositoryChanges unnecessary.

  BTW, the passed umask setting was a fake anyway: of both commands
  that use withRepoLockCanFail (log and annotate), none actually has the
  --umask switch (and rightly so, since the user doesn't expect them to write
  any files) so we always get the default NoUMask.

patch 94060dc3db84dc3fe53648ed96820d4ec12fb198