[darcs-devel] building darcsden

Benjamin Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Mon Oct 2 09:44:43 UTC 2017

Hi Guillaume

I did not realize that your message referred to the problem with
mime-string. I solved that by adding

import Prelude hiding (most Applicative operators)

in a number of modules. I have not tried yet if that works with ghc
versions later than 7.10.

BTW, I see no difference between mime-string-0.4 and your version:

franksen at tiber: ~/src/darcsden > cabal unpack mime-string
Warning: The package list for 'hackage.haskell.org' is 20 days old.
Run 'cabal update' to get the latest list of available packages.
Downloading mime-string-0.4...
Unpacking to mime-string-0.4/
franksen at tiber: ~/src/darcsden > darcs clone
https://hub.darcs.net/gh/darcsden
Copying patches, to get lazy repository hit ctrl-C...
^CUsing lazy repository.
Finished cloning.
franksen at tiber: ~/src/darcsden > diff -r mime-string mime-string-0.4
Only in mime-string: _darcs

Cheers
Ben