[darcs-devel] [patch1607] renamed newsetXX to patchSetXX and more (12 patches)

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Tue Oct 3 14:17:27 UTC 2017

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

Random cleanups and a few additions that should be uncontroversial. allRL
and anyRL aren't used yet, but will be when I resurrect my refactoring
of Darcs.Patch.Match. One extra advantage of +<<+ and +>>+ I didn't
mention in the patch description is that they often allow us to remove a
reverseRL or reverseFL on one of the arguments (see the patch for
fastRemoveFL/RL).

12 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened: