[darcs-devel] [patch1609] make type Repository abstract

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Wed Oct 4 05:05:30 UTC 2017

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

Author: Ben Franksen <benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de>
Date:   Thu Sep 28 20:17:26 CEST 2017
  * make type Repository abstract

  We no longer export the data constructor and instead add a number of
  accessor functions and one convenience wrapper (withRepoLocation). Renamed
  the existing accessor function extractCache to repoCache for consistency.
  Also added witness coercion functions and a single function to construct a
  new Repository that is used only in D.R.Identify and D.R.Clone.
  Despite the large number of changes in this patch, it is completely
  harmless. It consists mostly of mechanical fixes everywhere we
  pattern-matched on the Repo data constructor before.

files: make-type-repository-abstract.dpatch
messages: 19693
nosy: bf
status: needs-screening
title: make type Repository abstract