[darcs-devel] [patch1569] add trailing slash to local dir when cloning over ssh

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Mon Oct 16 21:59:53 UTC 2017

I am just now repeating the test with 'unset DARCS_SCP' to see if this
was a one-of problem... still waiting... killed it after 7 minutes.

Am 16.10.2017 um 22:18 schrieb Guillaume Hoffmann:
> My bad, you are transferring from a local to a remote host, so it has
> nothing to see with the darcs cache (except perhaps for creating the
> local clone, but that should not make a lot of difference).

I was wondering: instead of transferring the (full) clone, could we use
some sort of transfer mode that is able to make use of the remote cache?
That would speed things up considerably, except for the very first time.

Cheers
Ben