[darcs-devel] [patch1623] OldDate belongs to Darcs.Util since it has no patch-related code

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Thu Oct 19 18:46:56 UTC 2017

Hm, it looks like darcs used a different format for the file names back
then. Current repos do not have this date string prepended to the hash.
Is this the old (non-hashed) repo format? If so, it may be sufficient to
check that we can still read (clone) old style repos and write them in
the hashed format without loosing any vital information. (And I agree
that the exact hour of the date is not vital.)