[darcs-devel] [patch1599] fix implementation of match options for clone

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sat Sep 9 20:36:07 UTC 2017

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

A partial fix for issue2546. It fixes only the implementation of
--to-xxx for clone. I am not yet screening it yet; I think that using
secondMatcher is correct but I am not 100% sure. Tests pass, of course,
but coverage for match options is weak, so this doesn't mean much.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 5c18571dfbbf69f85373b75f92a6101109544a68
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Sat Aug 26 09:16:55 CEST 2017
  * fix implementation of match options for clone

  Instead of translating UpToX to OneX in the match flags, directly work
with
  UpToX flags in hasPatchSetMatch and getOnePatchset. These are
currently used
  only for the clone command. Note that secondMatcher is extended to
recognize
  OneTag; this is justified as it also recognizes OnePatch and OneHash.

nosy: bf
status: needs-screening
title: fix implementation of match options for clone