[darcs-devel] [patch1711] resolve various issues with pending

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sun Aug 26 10:10:03 UTC 2018

I have found that the fix in Darcs.Repository.Diff.treeDiff can be
simplified. This still leaves the question why do we not make
directories empty before we remove them as we do for files.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 0c411632a2068c2004d41162bd790863e39011b2
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Sun Aug 26 11:18:15 CEST 2018
  * remove extraneous emptying of file object in treeDiff

  The fix for issue2548 correctly added an rmFileP patch in the case
where we
  detect a file that is changed into a directory. However, the rmFileP
already
  contains a patch that makes the file empty, so we don't have to do it
again.